The Mattawa & Area Historical Society and Mattawa Museum are looking for your help in recording accounts of everyday life during the COVID-19 pandemic for future generations.
We are looking for the experiences of Mattawa & area residents from a variety of age groups during the length of the pandemic.
Hey kids, if you want a fun way to record some information for your household, you can use the pages in 2020 COVID-19 Time Capsule to record your experience! Scan what you create and send to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can share on our website, with your permission.
If you would prefer to use other means to share your story, then (.doc or .pdf), photographs (.jpg), or video recordings (mp3, mp4, wav, or mov) can be emailed to email@example.com.
Wondering what you should write…
- How has COVID-19 affected you at work/school/home/other?
- How have local businesses been impacted?
- Stories of everyday heroes, i.e. people helping people during self-isolation, essential workers
- Creative ways birthdays, anniversaries, holidays have been celebrated
- How do you think our community will be changed when this is over?
- What positive outcomes have your or your family experienced during the pandemic ?