Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ)
We have positions available for those interested in learning about the day to day business of running a Museum as Archival Assistants. If you are eager to learn, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, we are looking for you!
In the light of the current COVID-19 situation, the terms of employment have been adjusted. In accordance with current Public Health protocols, including the supply of PPE when required, we are looking for people to not only work on-site (when and if required), but also the ability to work remotely from home via phone and internet.
While our Museum is not currently open to the public, these altered working conditions provide an excellent opportunity to experience this new work place environment.
- assisting the Curator with new and existing exhibits with limited on-site work (in accordance with COVID-19 Public Health protocols)
- working remotely doing research
- responding to inquiries
- assisting with on-line website and social media content
- excellent communication and customer service skills
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred employment; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada
- access to reliable internet
This is a 16-week paid position. Start time TBD.
Apply with resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020